National Talking Desk: These days the country’s politics is roaming completely at the behest of the BJP. While BJP’s founder Deen Dayal Upadhyay or Shyama Prasad Mukherjee has never been relevant in India’s politics. If a BJP leader has been in the center of debate for the first time among the common people, then he is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been considered as a benevolent figure in the right-wing party. Then Lal Krishna Advani also went to Jinnah’s Mazar to make his image a secular type in 2005.
When the BJP needs coalition partners to make Narendra Modi the Prime Minister, forgetting the slogan of his ideal son Vinayak Damodar Savarkar’s slogan and giving a slogan “Development of everyone along with everyone“. These developments make it clear that Hard Line Hindutva is just a matter of provocation for some BJP policymakers. While coming into power, no separator line is visible in the BJP’s governance system, which separates it from the Congress system. But the issue of political debate necessarily changes. That issue is of communalism.
The fact is that most of the people, who are denied access to the training centers of the union or the BJP, keep the knowledge of Nam Nayal in the heart of Deen Dayal Upadhyay or Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. The BJP has been untouchable for decades in politics. During the agitation against the Emergency in 1974, Jayaprakash Narayan’s criticism led to the criticism that he allowed the BJP to come with him. The then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi raised this issue and called Jayprakash Narayan a fascist.
After the formation of the Bharatiya Janata Party, the BJP got success with the support of Atal-Advani gradually. Despite this, it was not possible to compete with the strong Congress. Due to the image of being BJP’s Hindus party, any party other than Shiv Sena was scared to come with them. In such a situation, the Atal-Advani duo took the support of George Fernandes. Due to the skill of experienced socialist leader like NDA convener George Fernandes in 1998, Telugu Desam Party, many parties including the DMK joined the alliance with the BJP. After coming into power, the BJP forgot its Ram temple, Article 370 and many such agendas, which have been misgiving in coalition politics. Clearly, the concept of “Ram State” by the saffron party is nothing more than just a slogan.
Ultimately, the BJP is in majority government in the country, despite this the center of the debate is communalism. There cannot be much misfortune for any country that there is no debate on its basic issues. Clearly, the issue of communalism has become a tool for gathering votes for both the parties and the opposition. The parties who get the dose on the issues of communalism want to debate on these topics. This country has been seeing since 1990 that it is appropriate for BJP to talk about Hinduism, the pro-Muslim image looks good like Trinamool Congress, RJD, Samajwadi Party.
The Congress, which has given the first claim on the country’s resources to the Muslims, is going through this time of introspection, before the issue of Hindu-Muslim debate, before this line was decided, theories like Mani Shankar Aiyar and Shashi Tharoor presented the theory like Hindu Pakistan. Taxes raise the problems of Congress. Mamta Banerjee has tried to draw BJP’s line as “Hindu Taliban” and it can increase the yield of her votes. If BJP is communal, then what are the dust of Congress and the Trinamool Congress party themselves? The Calcutta High Court had dismissed the order relating to the ban on Durga Puja statue after the Mamata government’s ban on October 30 after 10 o’clock, saying that “people have complete freedom to fulfill their religious activities, The government can not interfere in such cases “.
Hence, in this hammer, only the BJP is not naked. But due to unwarranted rhetoric, the issue of unemployment, famine, agriculture, wages, health, pollution, and the population is disappearing from the debate. In the future, these things will be written with great regret.
- MASTERSTROKE OF JDU: ASHOK CHAUDHARY WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE!
- RETURNING FROM DELHI, THE STUNNING, NEWS OF MEETING WITH CHIRAG ON MONDAY, WILL RETURN SOON PATNA!
- MISA BHARTI FLARES UP TO CELEBRATE BRAMHASWAR CHIEF’S MEMORIAL DAY AT GANDHI PEACE ESTABLISHMENT
- COAL INDUSTRY AND MEMORIES OF COAL MINISTER KANTI SINGH JI …
- “YOUNG” TEAM AVOIDS COMING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART OF HEARTY NITISH
- AMIT SHAH’S MISCHIEF, BJP’S DIGVIJAY WARRIOR AT THE RATE OF ALLIES
- ATTACK OF RANDEEP SURJEWALA – THE NEW INCARNATION OF BJP EAST INDIA COMPANY
- DEMAND FOR ACTION AGAINST CHIEF MINISTER NITISH KUMAR AGAINST THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE VETNERI COLLEGE.
- MUKESH SAHNI’S POLITICS: “KEJRIWAL FORMULA” IN BIHAR’S POLITICS
- TYPICAL STYLE OF TEAPT PRATAP, FROM TRACTORS RUNNING IN MAHUA TO TASTE OF CORN ROTI
- INDICATIONS OF RAHUL’S SPEECH IN PARLIAMENT: THIS IS NOT THE “MEGHALAYAN ERA” OF CONGRESS! | PAPPU IN INDIA
- IN THE SUPPORT OF THE MATHEMATICIAN ANAND, SOCIAL MEDIA IS AGAINST THE DAILY JAGRAN GROUP
- THOUSANDS OF WOMEN TOOK THE LEAD IN MUKESH SAHANI’S LEADERSHIP
- TEJ PRATAP YADAV SAID – MODI JI WILL NOT HAVE TEA
- THE PICTURE OF BHAGAT SINGH REPLACED BY CHANDRASEKHAR AZAD, THE STRANGLED TEJ PRATAP
- DAUGHTERS, THE MINISTER WILL RESIGN? THIS IS ENTITLED TO THE AWARD. SORRY, THIS COUNTRY IS EMBARRASSED!
- YADUVANSHI ARMY ASSISTED WITH ACID ATTACK VICTIM GIRL